One word: OBSESSED. First off, you can’t really go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter, second… well, brownies make the world go ’round. The best part of this recipe is the gooey chocolate center swirled with creamy peanut butter.
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Protein Brownie
½ cup peanut butter
8 oz. bittersweet chocolate chips
2 sachet Splenda
1 egg, room temperature
1 egg yolk, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 scoop Fuego Peanut Butter Protein
Pinch of salt
For Chocolate glazing
6 oz. bittersweet chocolate chips
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line an 8×8-inch square pan with parchment paper,
2. Melt chocolate chip in a microwave, set aside.
3. Add Fuego Peanut Butter Protein powder, splenda, eggs, peanut butter,
vanilla extract and salt to melted chocolate, stir until completely blended.
4. Pour into baking pan and smooth evenly
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until the brownies is set in the center. Remove from
oven and set aside.
6. Meanwhile, make the chocolate glazing. Melt the 6 oz chocolate chip and
coconut oil in a microwave for 1 minute. Remove and stir until smooth and
shiny. Set aside
7. After the brownie is cooked and still warm, pour chocolate glaze over the
brownie and smooth to the edges.
8. Drop peanut butter in pea size drops all over warm chocolate.
9. Using a toothpick spread peanut butter through chocolate as it melts. Set
brownies in the freezer or fridge at least 2 hours until the glaze is harden.
10. Cut to square and enjoy.