Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Silk Pie
For the crust
1 ½ cup almond flour
1 sachet sweetener
3 tbsp cold butter
1 teaspoon butter for greasing the pan
Pinch of salt
For the filling
16 oz cream cheese
4 tbsp sour cream
4 tbsp butter
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1-2 sachet sweetener
½ cup cocoa powder
1 cup whipping cream
2 scoops Fuego Peanut Butter Protein
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9” pie pan with 1 tsp. butter
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, salt and 1 pack of sweetener. Using a whisk, blend the dry ingredients together.
- Add butter to dry ingredients. Using whisk, mix until the mixture forms into crumbs.
- Add egg and stir until the dough forms into a ball.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared pan and spread out the dough using your fingers until it evenly covers the bottom and sides of the pan. Using a fork, poke holes in the bottom and sides of crust to prevent bubbles from forming as it bakes.
- Place crust in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove crust from the oven and loosely cover edges with foil. Return it to oven for 5 to 8 more minutes or until the bottom of the crust is golden brown. Allow the crust to cool completely before filling.
- To prepare the filling, place cream cheese, sour cream, butter, vanilla extract, sweetener, Fuego peanut butter protein and cocoa powder in a medium bowl.
- Using a mixer on low speed, blend ingredients to combine, then increase to high speed and beat until fluffy.
- Place the whipping cream in a separate small bowl. Using clean mixer beaters, whip the cream on high speed until stiff peaks form
- Gently fold 1/3 of the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture to lighten. Add remaining whipped cream mixture and fold it in gently. The idea is to blend the two mixtures together without breaking the bubbles in the cream.
- Scoop the filling into the crust and smooth the top with a spoon. Cover and refrigerate your keto chocolate silk pie for at least 3 hours before serving