If You Want a body like John in John Wick , you are in the right place .Today, we’ll show you Keanu Reeves Workout Routine And Diet Plan in Celebrity Workouts .
To look like John Wick on screen, you need to train like him in the gym. These Keanu Reeves Workout Routine will make you Build more Muscle and Strength!
According to Wikipedia : Keanu Reeves is one of the most famous Hollywood actors in the world.He is a Canadian actor, director, producer, and musician. He gained fame for his starring role performances in several blockbuster films.
Keanu Reeves Workout Routine
- Goal: Building Muscles
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Days per week: 6
Before starting Any workout, it is very important Doing Warm up To stay safe and obtain the foremost out of your exercising .
The following workout, which Reeves used to train for John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum (2019) , features multi step exercises that efficiently work several muscles and body parts together, to earn you not just a killer physique but killer moves, too.
let’s go to work
Keanu Reeves Workout Routine: Circuit 1
- Isometric lunge with band front raise 2 sets of 10 (each side) reps
- Alternating reverse lunge with band row 2 sets of 15-20 reps
- Step forward and press punch with band 2 sets of 15-20 reps
- Pallof Press 3 sets of 15-20 reps 60 Secs
Keanu Reeves Workout Routine: Circuit 2
- Standing leg swing 2 sets of 15-20 reps
- Single-leg balance body lever 2 sets of 15-20 reps
- Modified ice skater 2 sets of 15-20 reps
- Reverse lunge knee-up hop 2 sets of 15-20 reps 60 Secs
Keanu Reeves Workout Routine: Circuit 3
- Dumbbell Floor Press 2 sets of 15-20 reps
- Isometric squat cable high rows 2 sets of 15-20 reps
- Leg Press 2 sets of 15-20 reps
- Single-leg pistol squat hop 2 sets of 15-20 reps 60 Secs
Keanu Reeves Workout Routine: Day 7 Active Recovery
Keanu Reeves Diet Plan
Keanu Reeves Diet must be matched with Keanu Reeves Workout Routine in order to get the best results.Keanu Reeves reportedly does not abide by any diet but makes sure he eats healthy , include rice, chicken, pasta, and vegetables in his daily diet.
He prefers eating clean and healthy food and does not overindulge in anything, as he is well aware of the consequences of unhealthy foods.
We also can’t discount the importance of the right supplements, as they can make a huge difference in our overall gym results. If you’re interested in some high-quality products, check out FuegoSupps.com.