Gluten Free Cookies and Cream Doughnut
1 cup gluten free all-purpose flour
1 scoop Fuego Cookies and Cream Protein
¼ tsp xanthan gum
½ cup granulated sugar
¼ cup cocoa powder
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
½ cup coconut milk
¼ cup avocado oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
For Cream Cheese Glaze
6-8 chocolate sandwich cookies (crushed)
2 tbsp unsalted butter
1 oz cream cheese
¾ cup powdered sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp heavy cream
To make the doughnuts
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees, and spray doughnut pan with cooking
2. In large bowl, sift and mix together flour, xanthan gum, Fuego Cookies and
Cream Protein, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In separate bowl, whisk together milk, oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir until combined
5. Using spoon or piping bag, transfer batter to the doughnut pan.
6. Bake doughnut for 8-10 minutes or until cooked
To make cream cheese Glaze
1. Mix butter, cream cheese, powder sugar, vanilla extract using hand mixer
until fluffy. Add heavy cream and beat again until creamy
2. Gently dip each doughnut into the cream cheese glaze and sprinkle with
crushed cookie crumbs on top.