Cookies and Cream Protein Cheesecake
My, oh my what I have for you today. I don't claim to have made up this recipe for protein cheesecake in general, but I just put my twist on it, and I made it, and then I consumed it. Ha! It's so easy honestly and really doesn't take any time at all so I highly encourage it. It's also incredibly sparing on the ole calories so that's helpful as well.
8 oz fat-free cream cheese
5 oz Plain Greek Yogurt
3 tbsp baking stevia
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 scoops Fuego Cookies & Cream Protein Powder
2 egg whites
2 whole eggs
a pinch of salt
6 oreos, crushed
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Spray a 9 inch baking pan with non-stick spray
3. In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients. Mix using stand mixer or
hand mixer until well-blended
4. Pour into the baking pan and bake for 30 minutes. Higher the temperature to
300 degrees and continue baking for 45 more minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let it cool for 15 minutes before put it in the fridge
for at least 2 hours.
6. Decorate it with whipped cream and crushed oreos.